Here at Drop Fusion IV, our goal is to make our patients feel as informed and comfortable as possible. We understand that there may sometimes be some confusion with differentiating the various services we provide, so we’d like to take the time to analyze the difference between IV push therapy and IV intravenous therapy so that not only are you able to have a more clear understanding of the differences between the two, but also so that you can get a better idea of which service may be a better fit for your health needs. So, let’s get right into it.
IV Push Therapy vs. IV Intravenous Therapy
- Both services use an IV to bring various fluids, vitamins, and minerals directly into your bloodstream
- Both services are fast and efficient and are carried out by a registered nurse
- IV push therapy involves injecting a needle into your arm or back of your hand where a syringe is then connected to the other end of the catheter where the vitamins are injected
- Infusion intravenous therapy can take longer (30-60 minutes)
- They’re both safe and effective for most people
As you can see, these two services that we provide are very similar, so it can be hard to distinguish them. We hope this review has helped you to get a better grasp of these two types of IV therapy services. If you are someone who struggles with getting enough nutrients in your meals each day, you get sick a lot, or feel fatigued too often, then we encourage you to try one of these services. They are known to boost your energy, mood, health, and more.
If you have any further questions regarding our services, the benefits, our prices, or how to make an appointment, please do not hesitate to contact us! We look forward to speaking with you.