Intramuscular injections may be a whole new term to you. If so, let us explain. Intramuscular injections are a method of administering drugs deep into the muscles of the patient. This allows the drug to be quickly absorbed into the bloodstream. This type of service has become a common procedure in modern medicine. This type of injection is usually used to deliver various medications or immunizations like vaccines and can be given in the arm or buttocks and it only takes 10 seconds! Other than medications or immunizations though, intramuscular injections can also be used to deliver fluids, vitamins, and minerals into your bloodstream to boost hydration and nutrient absorption.
Types of Intramuscular Injections
- B12 shot: Methylcobalamin (or Vitamin B12) promotes a healthy central nervous system, DNA synthesis, and the creation of new red blood cells to transport oxygen throughout the body
- B-Complex shot: Contains a combination of thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, biotin, folic acid, and methylcobalamin (B-vitamins) to increase energy, stimulate the immune system, and enhance overall mood
- Vitamin C shot: Dose of Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) supports immune function, healthy skin, and fights fatigue
- Biotin shot: Gives your hair, skin, and nails the extra strength and shine they need
- LipoBurn Boost shot: Methionine Inositol Choline (MIC) and B12 promote fat burning, a healthy liver, and more energy to speed up your metabolism for fat loss when combined with a healthy diet and exercise
- Brain Booster: 200 mg of Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) will improve mental clarity, alertness, concentration, and memory. As a critical coenzyme for the cellular production of energy, NAD can improve athletic performance, combat chronic fatigue, and even slow or reverse the signs of aging. NAD is the most effective when used once or twice per week for six weeks, and then monthly for sustentation.
If you’re wanting more energy, to get sick less, have a better mood on a day-to-day basis, have healthier skin, hair, and nails, lose weight, improve your mental clarity/memory, improve athletic performance, or slow signs of aging, intramuscular injections may be right for you.
Give us a call today!