IV drip therapy treatments are no longer limited to hospital patients. Many health-conscious people now use IV hydration therapy to acquire the vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and even pharmaceuticals they require to feel better and maintain their bodies working properly.
Let’s go through 2 of these benefits in further detail and give you the supplements that help our clients attain that specific wellness goal.
What Are the Benefits of IV Drip Therapy?
1. IV Hydration Can Help Alleviate Hangover Symptoms
Hangovers are not only painful and inconvenient but are also linked to poor job performance and workplace conflict. Fortunately, IV hydration aids in the rapid resolution of common hangover symptoms such as:
- Muscle pains or headaches
- Brain fog or exhaustion
- Extreme thirst
- Vomiting, nausea, or stomach pain
- IV fluids that assist restore the water you lost the night before from drinking too much. They also contain electrolytes, most typically in the form of sodium chloride, which aid in the relief of dehydration symptoms such as weariness, dizziness, and thirst.
To decrease the inflammation and exhaustion induced by excessive drinking, most people prefer to take anti-inflammatory or anti-nausea medicine. Many people begin to feel better after only one hour of IV therapy.
2. IV Vitamin Therapy May Assist in Treatment of Certain Nutrient Deficiencies
IV nutrition therapy is used in hospitals to help those who are unable or too unwell to eat. It is also an effective treatment for a variety of health disorders that can lead to nutritional shortages, including:
- Crohn’s Disease
- Celiac disease
- Colon cancer
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Cystic fibrosis